Fiberglass Entry Doors
Woodgrain Distribution offers Plastpro Fiberglass entry doors that come in an assortment of door series, styles, and sizes. Fiberglass doors are available through our Houston, Texas and Phoenix, AZ branches.
Plastpro doors are manufactured from the highest quality material and the most advanced manufacturing technology in the marketplace. Customers now have a broader selection of the most long-lasting and maintenance-free doors to choose from.
Plastpro fiberglass doors provide an authentic look of wood grain with the strength of steel and the superior performance of fiberglass. Fabricated with complete protection to weather related damages such as rot, warp and rust, this innovative alternative provides several benefits:
- Hyrdoshield Technology® — Weather and water resistant
- High insulation values
- Enriched door appearance through easy finishing techniques, similar to traditional wood doors
- Energy STAR qualified / Tax credit
- TDI certified
With almost 200 designs, sizes and finishes to choose from, doors can be further customized with maintenance-free glass options.
The exclusive BTHP™ Snap-on Frames provides
- A series of specialty designed clips that lock decorative glass firmly into place
- Excellent safety, sound and thermal performance
The state-of-the-art Warm Edge spacer system consists of
- A metal caming process, including a gasket, that cushions the glass
- Protecting from chipping, cracking and rattling
Unlike the competition, our fiberglass frames have no unsightly plugs or screws and do not require continuous maintenance.
Doors with customized glass options ship directly to the customer with a 7-10 day lead time upon PO receipt. Glass options have a minimum pre-paid freight for orders greater than $2,000. Orders less than $2,000 will have a flat freight of $100 per order. All styles and options are currently available.
Click on "Find Your Product"
for a complete offering of Plastpro Fiberglass Doors available in your market.